Lubrication for Anything That Has Teeth
Gear Oil That Keeps You In Service For Longer
You put your equipment through the most unexpected conditions. Temperatures can fluctuate 40C from one day to the next while simultaneously changing between wet and dry. When “ridden hard and put away wet” is part of your vocabulary, it stands to reason that your equipment could be a case study for stress testing. Will your gears hold up?
Prevent damage that can result from gear oils that can’t withstand the pressure. Instead of using the OEM or bare-minimum standard for gear lube, choose AMSOIL gear oils that are specially formulated to thrive in extreme pressure, hot and cold weather, moist conditions, and all while extending the service life.
- Excels in hot and cold temperature extremes.
- Resists breakdown from high heat, preventing acids, carbon and varnish formation.
- Wax-free construction also improves cold-flow properties, improving fuel economy and cold-weather shifting.
- Delivers 20 percent more cold-temperature protection than required by the industry standard.
AMSOIL Gear Oil Products Available
Gear oil products are packaged in convenient sizes so you aren’t left with partially full containers all over. As well, AMSOIL Easy Pack design fits into tight spaces where 1L bottles cannot, eliminating the need for a transfer pump.
- AMSOIL SEVERE GEAR is available in common viscosities like 75W-90, 75W-110, 75W-140 and 80W-90 and are perfect for long-lasting differential services.
- 75W-90 Long Life Synthetic Gear Lube is specially formulated for the needs of long-haul trucking with intervals as long as 805,000 km.
- AMSOIL Synthetic Marine Gear Lube 75W-90 has superior foam protection and is a barrier against damage from moisture for gearbox oil in your marine applications.