Engineered to Last Longer
AMSOIL synthetic gear oil is engineered to last longer, several times longer than conventional gear oils. With premium synthetic base oils and high-performance additives, gear oils resists acid, carbon and varnish formation from oxidative breakdown. The psi strength of non-synthetic gear lube is about 800-1000 lbs., but AMSOIL gear oils have a psi strength of 3000 lbs. virtually eliminated metal-to-metal gear contact. Components run with less heat buildup in normal and server operating environments.
These synthetic gear oils are shear-stable, reduce friction and run cleaner than conventional oils. They maintain viscosity during extended severe-service for maximum wear control and is fuel-efficient. The superior cold & high temperature stability makes AMSOIL gear oils are engineered to last longer and an excellent choice for all-season use. Excellent for all cars and trucks, but especially well-suited for towing, hauling, racing, commercial use or other severe duty.
- Excels in hot and cold temperature extremes.
- Resists breakdown from high heat, preventing acids and carbon/varnish formation.
- Wax-free construction also improves cold-flow properties, improving fuel economy and cold-weather shifting.
- Delivers 20 percent more cold-temperature protection than required by the industry standard.
Customers choose AMSOIL Synthetic Gear Lubes for:
- High Load gear and bearing protection
- Protection from rust and corrosion
- Better cold-weather shifting
- Improved efficiency
- Improved seal life
- Extended service life applications