last updated 2020-09-22
Personal contact information will only be used to provide requested information or assistance. You will not be enrolled in advertising or marketing programs and your information will not be shared or sold.
Information We Collect
We collect information from you when you fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your contact: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Newsletter subscriptions are initiated by the user
- We do not send newsletter email without your consent
- Users may unsubscribe at any time
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We value your privacy and taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
This policy was last modified on 2020-09-22.