Submit a question or give me a call. I will reply the same day or as soon as possible between the hours of 8am-5pm (est) – Monday – Friday.
Get In Touch
* Personal contact information will only be used to provide requested information or assistance. You will not be enrolled in advertising or marketing programs and your information will not be shared or sold.
Ask an Authorized AMSOIL Dealer
How I can help. Submit a question or give me a call.
- Do you have questions about selling AMSOIL to your customers?
- AMSOIL for Commercial vehicles & equipment: find technical advice for equivalent AMSOIL stock code. Some of our lubricants are strictly commercial and not otherwise seen in the public domain. AMSOIL may have the equivalent synthetic replacement.
- Request a Quote
- Interested in learning how to participate in the Dealer Commission Plan?
1449 Larkhaven Crescent
Ottawa, Ontario K1C 5A5, Canada
Free Resources to Learn more about Lubricants and How they Perform
Resources for Mechanics
Mechanics love AMSOIL. If you like to learn more about lubricants and how AMSOIL makes a difference, then you need these resources. AMSOIL publishes several manuals and technical service bulletins that may be of interest to you.
- 40 Reasons for Oil Consumption
- Introduction to Diesel Fuel
- Technical Introduction to Oil Analysis
- Air and Fluid Filtration
- Principles of Lubrication
- Engine Theory and Operation
- Engine Lubrication (2-4 cycle engines)
- Mobile Drivetrain Fluids
These study guides will give you an understand of lubricants and help you explain to your customers the terms and concepts of different types lubricating oils/ fluids and the importance of regular service. If you are a mechanic working in vehicle maintenance, you will appreciate these study resources.
Get in touch, and I will send you a download link
Thank You for Choosing AMSOIL!