Semi Truck Diesel Engine Oil
AMSOIL 15W-40 commercial-grade diesel engine oil is formulated with greater than 50% synthetic content, making it a more advanced blend when compared to conventional diesel oils.
This oil is specially designed for commercial equipment, offering twice* the protection against wear and tear, so you can keep your trucks and machinery running at their maximum efficiency. Those looking to upgrade from traditional diesel oils will find that this AMSOIL® synthetic-blend diesel oil provides excellent value and superior protection.
*Detroit Diesel DD13 Scuffing test for specification DFS 93K222
- Advanced synthetic-blend oil with greater than 50% synthetic base oil content
- 2X better wear protection.*
- Meets the latest API CK-4 diesel-oil specification.
- Improved heat and oxidation resistance.
- Helps maintain power and fuel efficiency.
- Flows dependably in cold temperatures for reliable startup and engine protection.
- Reduced oil consumption.
- 15W-40 Commercial grade diesel oil customer review
Semi-Truck 15W-40 Diesel engine oil data sheet
AMSOIL Commercial-Grade Diesel Oil is compatible with other conventional and synthetic oils. Mixing AMSOIL diesel oil with other oils however will reduce its performance benefits. Aftermarket oil additives are not recommended for use with AMSOIL diesel oils.
AMSOIL Commercial-Grade Diesel Oil is recommended for the drain intervals stated by the original equipment manufacturer (OEM). Refer to the owner’s manual for the specific oil change interval. Intervals may be extended beyond the OEM recommended interval with oil analysis.